All I can say is that there's a sweetness here, a Southern Sweetness -- Al Green

About Me

My photo
20 something belle born and raised in the South. College girl. Sorority girl. Lover of all things French. Inspired by Martha Stewart, Paula Deen, my Grandma, the Pioneer Woman and Lilly P. I love my family, my boyfriend, cute pajamas and night gowns; spin class, yoga and dancing; sushi and red wine; and preppy Beach Houses!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow

It is snowing. A lot. And we still had class!!!!!! AHHHH.

Thank goodness my Biology professor is awesome and canceled, but I still had to go to my 8:00 English class. :(. I think God decided to make it snow harder the minute I stepped foot outside, I guess He thought it would be funny!!

Despite the grossness of the weather I looked pretty cute today. I wore my new red jeans and a black turtleneck with the scarf that my friend got me for christmas that has a pattern that is mustardy/golden yellow and black.... so atleast I looked good.

Don't get me wrong, I like snow... however I don't like having to walk in the snow in my JCREW rainboots, which aren't very warm... and w/out some extra layers under my jeans... my good tight pair of under armor leggings are dirty because I went on a run sometime over the weekend. So at 9:15, I trekked back to Gville made some hott tea and put my slippers on that Mr. Happiness bought me for Christmas last year. Now I'm blogging and looking on Ebay for some snowboots. I really want a pair of white snow boots, and they have some cute one's on Ebay. There are a pair of UGG ones and there are some DIOR!!! one's as well but I don't see how I can justify to my mom a $200 (or more) pair of snow boots when it rarely snows here... whatever. we shall see.

Well, I have just wasted about 3 1/2 hours blogging, playing minesweeper, virtually window shopping and watching the election when I should be doing my spanish work.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment